Tuesday, July 9, 2019

Faces In The Crowds.Passion for writing. Shit Happens. I write my journals online, of the bumps in the road, friends with snake faces, people in their animal faces.

 hide this posting


You are far from the end of your journey. The way is not in the sky. The way is in the heart. ✰THE OTHER SIDE OF THE STORY✰Shit Happens. Everyday. To everyone. The difference is in how people deal with it.TIME TO TURN THE PAGE:Once Bitten By Snakes, Dances with Wolves. W4M, senior to senior, the golden years, road trips, RV campers, to the National Parks, Lighthouses, beaches on the side of the road. Faces In The Crowds.Passion for writing.  Shit Happens.  I write my journals online, of the bumps in the road, friends with snake faces, people in their animal faces.


Passion for writing. I write my journals online, of the bumps in the road, friends with snake faces, people in their animal faces.Things to grow and expand, crazy for a fee, more money on table to take. Mistakes in the military, updates to write for more cash. Forever with me baby girl πŸ’›πŸ’œπŸ‘ΌπŸ»Cash for me, cash for my kids, cash for school, and cash for a new life, quests today. Work everyday to write fairy tales, my life today, gifts in words used, to share. Faces In The Crowds.Passion for writing.  Shit Happens.  I write my journals online, of the bumps in the road, friends with snake faces, people in their animal faces.


hide this posting


Dimes To Drop, Faces In The Crowds.Men, Mice, Micky Mouses, Gloves On Rats.Crazy Like A Fox: πŸ’”πŸ™πŸΏ I’m so sorry this happened to you @nipseyhussle. Dimes To Drop, Faces In The Crowds.Men, Mice, Micky Mouses, Gloves On Rats.Crazy Like A Fox:Standards, seniors, sinners, saints, good guy, sunny and bright, retired, home alone, road trips, across the state lines, renaissance fairs, dazes of lords and ladies, do you remember the time: 1562?Lots to say, just need your stats, how tall, what age, located where, are you the one in a hat, cap, or bright and shining head in the sun, waves to make writing is what I like to do, to pass the time of day. Faces In The Crowds.Passion for writing. I write my journals online, of the bumps in the road, friends with snake faces, people in their animal faces.

    Picture Shows, Steven Jarrot, 7608512267 , Maya Moore: Notes on Vetrrans in questions, pieces of witty remarks, growth and changes. Help to directed, help to guide, rides to places of interest, needed still. Part of my sisters stories, sharing the anger within, ptsd most of the time, men and the attacks, to live over again, sad story, or a frog kisses. Faces In The Crowds.Passion for writing. I write my journals online, of the bumps in the road, friends with snake faces, people in their animal faces. Faces In The Crowds.Passion for writing.  Shit Happens.  I write my journals online, of the bumps in the road, friends with snake faces, people in their animal faces.


    Tree To Grow....Steven Jarrot, 7608512267. Mistakes: bumps in the road, Maya Moore: Notes on Vetrrans in questions, pieces of witty remarks, growth and changes. Help to directed, help to guide, rides to places of interest, needed still. Part of my sisters stories, sharing the anger within, ptsd most of the time, men and the attacks, to live over again, sad story, or a frog kisses. Faces In The Crowds.Passion for writing. I write my journals online, of the bumps in the road, friends with snake faces, people in their animal faces. Faces In The Crowds.Passion for writing.  Shit Happens.  I write my journals online, of the bumps in the road, friends with snake faces, people in their animal faces.





    Mother, Girl,. πŸ€” πŸ’•πŸ’–πŸ’•πŸ’–πŸ’• And Grandmother, Views To Ages, Chicks 2 Go. Birds And Bees, Chicks And Babes, Veterans For Homes. Houses and homes, veterans to dreams. Myths and Tall tales.So here I am man with humor. Not a joker but humble to the heavens. Clowning for your smiles. Looking at the Darkest Stars in the Universe. Swimming to the deepest parts of the Ocean able to hold my breath to get back to you. Fairy Tales do come true ask Walt Disney. Handsome to your eyes. Kind for your affection." Captions for the kings that rule. Phil Collins - Two H

    Diana Ross Greatest Hits || The Best Of Diana Ross 2016

    earts: Friends, Family Members, Coins To Flip, Cards To Read. Forever with me baby girl πŸ’›πŸ’œπŸ‘ΌπŸ»

    Read, Rites, Reasons, Birds And Bees, Battles And Wars, Lovers, Haters, Houses And Homes. Veterans Housing Matters.We make a choice to be happy, joyful and helpful to the others that we encounter just to keep our lives in focus. Ducks, Dawgs, Donkey Dates, Men And Mice, Cartoon Hits, Lots Of Luck, Faces Of Freaks.Forever with me baby girl πŸ’›πŸ’œπŸ‘ΌπŸ»
    Last Laughs Done.Veterans Housing Matters.We make a choice to be happy, joyful and helpful to the others that we encounter just to keep our lives in focus. Ducks, Dawgs, Donkey Dates, Men And Mice, Cartoon Hits, Lots Of Luck, Faces Of Freaks.Craig Newmark Founded Craigslist To Give Back, Now He's A Billionaire....Dances With Wolves, Dances On The Big Screen, Lots Of Lessons To Learn. Hits And Misses 2.Forever with me baby girl πŸ’›πŸ’œπŸ‘ΌπŸ» Faces In The Crowds.Passion for writing.  Shit Happens.  I write my journals online, of the bumps in the road, friends with snake faces, people in their animal faces.Diana Ross Greatest Hits || The Best Of Diana Ross 2016




    Never argue with stupid people. - Mark Twain: unfuckwithable: Tips to Shut up. Every day about survival, my rivals, my gods, man to man....Teachers and students, hats to wear, over the nines, rainbow readers to date, earth angels to stay, love and luck, coins to flip. Light and darkness, sunny and bright, lovers and haters, dazes in court, coins to flip, games on words, tales of tricks, bumps in the road. Forever with me baby girl πŸ’›πŸ’œπŸ‘ΌπŸ» Faces In The Crowds.Passion for writing.  Shit Happens.  I write my journals online, of the bumps in the road, friends with snake faces, people in their animal faces.

    Diana Ross Greatest Hits || The Best Of Diana Ross 2016


    Adriana Agresti, Frank Agresti,Juliana Santiago. Pages to turn, history to note, games with dogs, games with snakes, life and love, horns of a goat, love and hate, to change, by the minute. Love and luck, love and hate, sheep and goats, hats and horns of love, ways to view the world, tricks and trades, dimes calls to make. The Very Best Of Heart. Snakes In Grass, Dicks Out Of Box,.




    Children would frequently get lost due to the crowds and would be taken to lifeguards who would blow their whistles until parents came to retrieve them, Coney Beach..Forever with me baby girl πŸ’›πŸ’œπŸ‘ΌπŸ» Faces In The Crowds.Passion for writing.  Shit Happens.  I write my journals online, of the bumps in the road, friends with snake faces, people in their animal faces.

    Diana Ross Greatest Hits || The Best Of Diana Ross 2016

    Image result for indians

    Children would frequently get lost due to the crowds and would be taken to lifeguards who would blow their whistles until parents came to retrieve them, Coney Beach...Never argue with stupid people. - Mark TwaForever with me baby girl πŸ’›πŸ’œπŸ‘ΌπŸ»in: unfuckwithable: Tips to Shut up. Every day about survival, my rivals, my gods, man to man....
    Rednecks,American Veterans, battles and wars, wits, charms, graces, hands to talk. American birds, American Toads, American rednecks, hands to talk, signs to note. Dicks, Dangs, Dawgs, cards to read, plenty of fish in the seas.Forever with me baby girl πŸ’›πŸ’œπŸ‘ΌπŸ»Coins To Flip, Starr Bright Tonight, Walks To Fame. No times, for hogs, pigs,cows, donkey dates, faces of frogs, faces of freaks in and out of their minds, heads in asses of crabs, heads in sand of time. Frank Agresti. Fingers in the air, sit and spin, American Birds.Back On Track, Out Of Free Fucks, Out Of Mouths Of Babes, Dicks, Earth Angels 2.Bee Gees ~ Still Waters ~Run Deep, Fish In Seas, Kings And Knights: Great Hits.

    Image result for indians

    Blame others with fingers pointed at crazy or insane. Crazy fine, insane better, out of your mind common.Cry for the wolves, last dazes, rites of Sides: Mother, Girl,. πŸ€” πŸ’•πŸ’–πŸ’•πŸ’–πŸ’• And Grandmother, Views To Ages, Chicks 2 Go. Birds And Bees, Chicks And Babes, Veterans For Homes. Houses and homes, veterans to dreams. Myths and Tall talesForever with me baby girl πŸ’›πŸ’œπŸ‘ΌπŸ»


    Diana Ross Greatest Hits || The Best Of Diana Ross 2016

    No comments:

    Post a Comment