Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Focus my Heart to You from now on...Here are some more about me.Shit happens. Everyday. To everyone.

Go out on a limb. That's where the fruit is. - Mark Twain...Lovers And Haters: Crooks, Cheaters: Liars Snakes, Dicks, Dogs, Bitches With Stars, Hats And Horns.  (Black Gir Spice Girls : Sole Sisters: The Joys and Pains of Single Black Women: I am a Sorcerer .. Focus my Heart to You from now on...Here are some more about me.Shit happens. Everyday. To everyone. .Dreams to have, dreams to work.ls).Go out on a limb. That's where the fruit is. - Mark Twain. Hares Lost, Girls In Red Hoods. .How to Grow Your hares.

Shit happens. Everyday. To everyone. The difference is in how people deal with it.TIME TO TURN THE PAGE:Once Bitten By Snakes, Dances with Wolves.����Fairy tales,Beach Bum on a path to self discovery:����Stronger for the classes.Black, White, Wholes In Heads, Coins To Play, Signs Of Good Times, Both Sides. Focus my Heart to You from now on...Here are some more about me.Shit happens. Everyday. To everyone. 

Angel Heart: On the dark sides of the moon, on a clouding night, without stars. Dreams, hopes and prayers resting on the clouds. Heaven and hell under the cherry moons, at sunset, after the dazes done on earth. Fairies, pixies, and earth angels, in the sky. Wishes and numbers, dreams in color, power in the magic in the air. Running with angels, goodness and mercy angels on earth, tales of joys and pains of growth. Notes of an angel or two, notes of a fair fight, to the rites to write the history, of love and hate. Tips, tales and tweets, notices over the internet, online for the good times shared. Focus my Heart to You from now on...Here are some more about me.Shit happens. Everyday. To everyone. 

Gifts to write, gifts to tell, gifts and history, notes online, tales to share. Good times, bumps in the road, hard to fall, goats and sheep, lovers and snakes. Blue Waters, Blue Oceans Found, Blue Dreams Love from the sky, love in the air, dreams dancing in my head, kings on quests, the good guys. Dates to set, to hike, to climb, mountains to choose, good times on the hills. Mountains to climb, trips in the air, places to see, across the country. Lovers and haters, coins to toss, cards on the table, life goes on, turning pages, writing books, glory dazes done. Dances in the wind, wind under my wings, lovers and haters, time to make a stand, years ahead of the game. Houses in the hills, houses in the valleys, houses to create, to build, and to man, oceans of blue dreams.Vanessa Parry: Sandra Little Fielden : Pamala Wilson Cassiah: 600.00 to pay for shoes.Dancing Shoes: Fairy Tales. Houses, Homes, Dates On Sands Of Time, Winners, Losers, Suckers, Dreams In Motions.

Harley Quinn: Parents may think this popular movie character costume is an innocent idea, but there's much more to the story. Do you really want your daughter dressing as a super villain who tolerates abuse from her boyfriend?Fairy tales to live, bible stories of franks and beans, kids and goats, tails to pin, glory holes open wide, toss salads for the frogs to go back into the seas of frogs in the water. Tips, tales, stores of stories, glory dazes done. Focus my Heart to You from now on...Here are some more about me.Shit happens. Everyday. To everyone. 



Focus my Heart to You from now on...Here are some more about me..I have join Us Army from my college days and am now Us Army Technical Agent, We move from one country to other for peace settle mostly..I've accomplished everything I wanted to do as a single guy. My career has a right future and I don't anticipate no real issues in the immediate future.I am a man that ready to meet the right lady with trust,ready to care for You and also with Honest.I am ready for serious relationship but looking for a true love we could be the one of my heart. Robert Rhorner Best Regards. Focus my Heart to You from now on...Here are some more about me.Shit happens. Everyday. To everyone.

Bald and fat, Red Dates, Steven Jay Jarrot, freaks, frogs, fish in the seas. Coins to flip, cards to read, candy and flowers, date for the flights, tricks, and trades, good times, under the sands of time. Paul Frey Frank Agresti : Read and wide, dicks and dawgs, dates with cheap fucks, no cash to spend, no house of his own. Focus my Heart to You from now on...Here are some more about me.Shit happens. Everyday. To everyone.

Tin can in the shop, to much to fix, just an eye sorry spot, back with the kids and their dawgs, circles of rejects from NY. retards and basket cases. Frank Agresti for a free ride, veterans to prey, back in time, birthday present, to kick the dog, free rides to the trash in the apartment roaches in the cracks. Frank Agresti : Focus my Heart to You from now on...Here are some more about me.Shit happens. Everyday. To everyone.

Going Down, Chinese Dicks, Dawns, Donkeys To Date, Lots Of Love, Lies, Luck, Lessons, Tests Over Time. Rats Races.Pigs, hogs, dream dates, faces of dicks, dawgs, donkeys to date, circles of liars, crooks, cheaters, liars, lots of love, luck, lessons, tests over time, heads in asses. Dicks to suck, gangs of cheap tricks, dicks in lines, gases, farts, rednecks, rejects, ...Monkeys see and monkey do swinging from branches on the trees. Life is an adventure and a gift to share. Good times after classes on the beach, to end: effects never die, no is a note to the next opportunity,windows open.Holidays Daily, Birthdays Daily, Live and Learn, Pages To Turn. Hits And Misses.When we left the movie show the future wasn't bright. But came dawn the show goes on & I don't want to say good night.Focus my Heart to You from now on...Here are some more about me.Shit happens. Everyday. To everyone. 


! Jokes and Laughs, Pigs Do Fly, Cows and Buff forever, Land Whales, Princess Monkey Of the Year, 2016 Butches On Top, Dykes With Dicks, Movie Parts, Movies And Actors, Cheap Tricks For Parts. Focus my Heart to You from now on...Here are some more about me.Shit happens. Everyday. To everyone. 
American Birds, Faces Of Freedom, Singing Songs:American Birds, Faces Of Freedom,Veterans On The Move. Houses, Castles, dreams in motion. Lovers and haters, goats with horns of love and hate, pages to call, pages in a book, names and labels to note. Good times, fairy tales, stories from the bible, heaven can wait, songs to sing, dances in the rain, rats to races. Dicks and dawgs, freaks, frogs, plenty of fish in the seas. Romantic Film - Fridays, Always Happy, Moments By Moments. A Secret Affair...Disney California Adventure park celebrates holiday festivities of diverse cultures with music.

No comments:

Post a Comment